Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Letter from the Director of Correspondence of Hillary Clinton

Yesterday I received the e-mail below from the Director of Correspondence of Hillary Clinton thanking me on her behalf for sending her my book A Dance to Freedom and the open letter to the media. If nothing else, I hope if Hillary wins in November that my book helps her make wise decisions as a president and gets the world on a path to healing and liberates us from wars and the senseless violence we witness in our world today.
#HillaryClinton

From: Correspondence
Date:07/18/2016 5:14 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: sylvie@sylvieshene.com 
Subject: Thank You


Dear Ms. Shene:
Thank you for your letter to Secretary Clinton, and for sending her an inscribed copy of your book, A Dance to Freedom.  

Thanks, too, for sending a copy of your heartfelt “Open Letter to the Media.”  Secretary Clinton is running for president to fight for all Americans to have the opportunity to fulfill their potential and to forge a future where everyone in our country receives the respect, appreciation, and dignity they deserve. 
Please know how much we appreciate your support, and your vote.  On Secretary Clinton’s behalf, please accept my best wishes.
Sincerely,
Robert Vincent Russo
Director of Correspondence
Hillary for America

My letter to Hillary is below.

Sylvie Imelda Shene
sylvie@sylvieshene.com


April 20, 2016

Hilary Clinton
PO BOX 1366
Merrifield, VA 22116-9559

Dear Hillary,

In 2008 I contributed a lot more to your campaign, but last year after I published my book about how to recover from childhood traumas, a group of sociopaths at my work begin a campaign of emotional harassment against me, I lost my job of nine and half years and more than half of my income, so this time I can’t afford to contribute as much.

After being forced out of my job, I tried reaching out to the local media. Without connections, I had little success finding anyone willing to tell my story, but I think I have a lot to say about emotional harassment in the workplace and how to live a fulfilling life in the face of great odds.  The media’s letter is attached together with a copy of my book.

A new wrinkle in my story unfolded last month when it came to my attention that my old boss, a branch manager for Securitas, robbed a bank in Chandler, AZ and killed himself in a standoff with the local police. It's clear that the people, who were accusing me of things I didn't do, and would never even think of doing, are a bunch of criminals who run a corrupt business.

I hope you can share my story on the campaign trail and if my book becomes a best seller overnight, I will be more than happy to make big contributions to your campaign because I believe you will be a great president!

Thank you for your attention, best wishes to you and your family, and wishing you much luck on the campaign trail. I hope you become our next president.


Sincerely,

 Sylvie Imelda Shene

If you like to read more about my experience with a mob of sociopaths also read my blog post Experienced Knowledge 

No comments:

Post a Comment