Saturday, April 8, 2017

The Silence from the Media is Deafening

In 2015, When I left my job of nine and a half years in Scottsdale. I went to work in Paradise Valley for a year. While working there I met the local Fox news vice president, Mark Rodman, so after I left I wrote to him to see if he could help me get my story out. He responded to my letter, as you can see below, but I misplaced his letter and I can't find it anywhere, but May 5, 2020, I found on google photos a picture of his letter! The media is not one-bit interested in connected stories like mine. Sadly most people in the media are only interested in disconnected stories of victims without resolution they can exploit for pure sensationalism, they are like vultures. And they feel threatened by connected stories like mine, because stories like mine, makes people look in the mirror to question themselves, their own parents and people in power position standing in symbolizing their parents. AND WHO WANTS TO DO THAT?! Most people are still scared little children afraid of being punished if they dare to speak the naked truth and expose the real state of affairs.  

this is the clearest explanation of our current human civilization.

EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON TV IS A SCRIPTED PERFORMANCE WITH THE PURPOSE OF SHAPING YOUR WORLD VIEW TO BENEFIT THE POWERFUL INTERESTS RUNNING THE SHOW.
3-23-17
Mr. Rodman.,
How are you?
I hope you, Mrs. Rodman. and A. are doing well.
I’m sorry to bother you, but I thought you might be interested in my story now that part of it is in the public record. I filed a lawsuit against my former employer, Securitas, for discrimination and emotional harassment after I published my book.
You can see details about the court proceedings in the link below: https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/20679413/Shene_v_Securitas_Security_Services_USA_et_al
It’s kind of interesting how this all came about. Your neighbor at C., M. P., hired me to watch his home when he’s away on business, and we’ve actually become great friends. He couldn’t believe what happened to me at S, and he encouraged me to file a complaint of wrongful termination with the EEOC. Unfortunately, by the time I contacted them I had already missed their deadline, but they issued me a letter of my rights to sue and told me that I had 90 days to file the lawsuit. I don’t know how it will end, but I hope it will help raise awareness about emotional harassment in the workplace, especially towards women.
M. has also become a huge fan of my book and has great respect for its truthfulness, authenticity, and honesty. These are the things I value most in life, and I know that my book is a valuable contribution to anyone else who wants to see things more clearly.
I heard journalist Christiane Amanpour give a speech recently and these words really resonated with me: “I believe in being truthful, not neutral. And I believe we must stop banalizing the truth.”
This is why I’m so eager to get my story out. The people at Securitas and at S. wanted to destroy me, because they couldn’t handle the truth. As it turns out, my ex-boss, K. W., killed himself in a standoff with the Police over a bank robbery in Chandler. You can learn more about this incident by following the links below:
Today, 3-5-22 I noticed that AZFAMILY. COM  link above no longer exists, most likely the Security company asked them to delete it because they don't want people to be making the connection that this story is true and real. But I just googled it and abc15 still has the story available in the link below.

The last time we spoke, you mentioned that my book spooks people. I believe that it only spooks people who are living a lie and are threatened by the truth, and that makes it all the more important to get my story out there.
My book is slowly finding an audience, which includes friends like M. P. and Mrs. W., who also lives in C., as well as strangers across the country and around the world who contact me on a regular basis and write great reviews on my Amazon page.
I hope you can help me share my story with the general public. Not because it’s my book or my story, but because it’s urgent for society to understand the damaging effects of childhood repression and how it turns people into sociopaths who do everything from intimidating women in the workplace to use the political system to prop themselves up and keep others down. Alice Miller knew what she was talking about when she recognized the damage parents can do to their children, and the world is in dire need for a conversation about what we can do to stop the madness.
Maybe you can help start this conversation by creating a little segment on the evening news, or on a morning show, that highlights these concepts in light of current events and explains how people must work through their repression if they want to free themselves from lies and illusions.
I’d love to discuss this with you in more detail if you’d like to meet for coffee one day soon.
Thank you for your attention,
Sylvie Shene
My ex-boss, who the property manager recruited to do her dirty work, killed himself in a standoff with the local police after robbing a bank on March 11, 2016, that by coincidence was my birthday! So, the property manager does have blood on her hands after all, because I know without a doubt, if she had not started this psychological warfare against me, he would still be alive – he was her collateral damage – when people start wars someone always gets hurt or killed!!! I was her target to destroy, but when was one of her helpers to lose his mind and self-destruct, everyone involved became silent, and now is a big cover-up that involves the FBI, the US Marshals, and the media. It's a shame he was not strong enough to stand up to do the right thing and let himself become a puppet of the property manager -- he paid a high price for it. Puppets never have a good end. If it was me, the little woman to lose my mind and commit a crime my name and face would have been splashed all over the news stations! And then all probably go on TV talking about how disturbed the little woman was -- to discredit me and my book -- and make a name for themselves by standing on my head. And all probably say that you need God in your life, my ex-boss was a Mormon, a man of God, but he was the one to lose his mind, but now is a big cover-up. I could see their dirty games and traps so clearly.
Read more in the link below: 
Hi E,
Thank you for editing for me the letter to the local news producer.
I have not heard, yet from M. R.. The silence from the media is deafening, they are so afraid of the truth of connected stories and are all about protecting the status quo.
Yes, people can be very weird, especially in the media. These words by Alice Miller are so true: “… Rather than take the risk, they prefer to forgo information that might be of life-death importance for coming generations. So in order not to have to call their own parents into question for a single moment, they cling to outdated, destructive opinions. …Clearly, the prospect of confronting one’s own personal history, in this case, is an alarming experience. And, as always, the fear of facts is stilled by a fascination with intellectual terms and abstractions aimed at concealing and masking the truth—the truth of facts that appear so threatening… At every attempt to share the new discoveries I made with the public, I ran up against the most determined resistance on the part of the media. It is true I can go on publishing these discoveries in my books because my publishers are already aware of the growing interest in this topic. But there are other people who have important things to say, and they are dependent on the press. They and their readers rely on essential information not being torpedoed. All too often, however, the media buttress the wall of silence against which all those who have begun to confront their own childhood rebound.”
I have to figure out a way of how to break through the media’s very thick wall of silence. It seems the media only pays attention when there is violence and spilled blood, in our society most people feed on violence and are like vultures looking for dead bodies, especially those in the media. The media only pays attention to violence for pure sensationalism and ratings. It seems violence is the only language they understand and pay attention to, so it going to be hard to penetrate through the media’s wall of silence.
Also read the Open Letter to the Media of June 27, 2015

I finally got the response below from the producer:

“Dear Sylvie,
I apologize for the delayed to your letter. While we appreciate the offer to tell your story, as a matter of editorial policy we do not cover individual employment disputes.
Thanks for thinking of us. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Sincerely,
Mark Rodman”

Below is my response to the producer’s dismissal letter:
Dear Mark,
Thank you for replying to my letter, but I don’t think you understood what I was asking you for.
I’m not looking for coverage to get back at a particular company for firing me unjustly—my message goes way beyond that.
My goal is to raise awareness of the dangers unresolved childhood trauma inflicts on our whole society. The sooner people understand that if they work through their deep repression—and the resulting compulsion to repeat the damage that was done to them by hurting others—the less likely we’ll have to live and work with sociopaths. Our world will be less consumed by the awful things that make news every day, from celebrity sexual harassment charges and ideological fighting to terrorist attacks and nuclear threats from the world’s dictators.
Alice Miller was a courageous thinker who understood what it takes to heal humanity. Her teachings healed me, and my goal is to spread her message to as many people courageous enough to listen.
Maybe what I have to offer isn’t a hard news story, but I’m hoping you can help me find an appropriate lifestyle platform at your station. Or perhaps you know some journalists who want to explore a proven way to change human behavior for the better.
Alice Miller ran into great resistance from the media, so it’s no surprise that I’m running into the same problems. All I need is one champion, who will understand the power of her incredible message of hope. If you can’t be that person for me, perhaps you can introduce me to someone who will.
I’d love to discuss this with you further at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely,
Sylvie Shene  

If you like to read more about my experience with a mob of sociopaths also read my blog post Experienced Knowledge 

NOAM CHOMSKY - TOP 10 MEDIA MANIPULATION STRATEGIES
Noam Chomsky describes beautifully in the article in the link above how the media manipulates the public.  When Donald Trump says the media is the enemy of the people -- he is right -- he accuses the media of doing what he also does. Donald Trump doesn't like to be challenged and the media also doesn't like to be challenged and this is why no one in the media talks to me because my story challenges them.  They are each other’s mirrors and both don’t like their own reflections and hate each other.

The media met their match in Donald Trump, and the real losers are the public that is lost in smoke and mirrors doing exactly what the puppeteers want them to do. We live in a world of puppets and puppeteers. 

"7. Keep the public in ignorance and mediocrity

Making the public incapable of understanding the technologies and methods used to control and enslavement."

This is why the media was not interested in my story because my story enlightens the public and then their manipulation strategies would be exposed and no longer be able to exploit the public emotional blindness to get rich and gain power over the masses.

"10. Getting to know the individuals better than they know themselves

Over the past 50 years, advances of accelerated science have generated a growing gap between public knowledge and those owned and operated by dominant elites"

And this is why they saw an enemy in me that need to be destroyed because after reading my book A Dance to Freedom: Your Guide to Liberation from Lies and Illusions, they knew I could not be controlled and manipulated, so they needed to erase me.

And this is also why most mental health professionals can't be trusted because they use their psychological insights to manipulate their clients and keep them in the state of the child or dependency for easy exploitation and to keep control over them.

Like I experienced with the psychologist Olane Roos or Liliane Rombout in the Netherlands that went to great lengths to mess with my mind like changing her name.


The media doesn't tell the whole story, only likes to pay attention to the last act, and report tragic disconnected stories they can exploit for pure sensationalism. They give the public half-truths and misleading information to manipulate the masses and protect the status quo
“Humiliations, spankings, and beatings, slaps in the face, betrayal, sexual exploitation, derision, neglect, etc. are all forms of mistreatment, because they injure the integrity and dignity of a child, even if their consequences are not visible right away. However, as adults, most abused children will suffer, and let others suffer, from these injuries. This dynamic of violence can deform some victims into hangmen who take revenge even on whole nations and become willing executors to dictators as unutterably appalling as Hitler and other cruel leaders.” Alice Miller
I witness these psychological mechanisms being played everywhere. This is one of the reasons most people stayed silent on the sidelines when I was the target of psychological warfare at my job of nine and a half years, if I didn't understand these psychological mechanisms, and I had taken it personally, would have affected my mental health to the point that I would not be here today... understanding these psychological mechanisms can save your life -- you might lose money but it will save your life and you stay free.

No comments:

Post a Comment